Thursday 31 October 2013

Rounding off my new bakkie

A couple of weeks back I purchased a double cab bakkie, this had been a life long dream of mine finally realised. So what do you do when you make a purchase like that, well of cause you take the family out for a picnic. Loading up my VW Amarok was a pleasure plenty of space in the back for the picnic supplies as well as bicycles for the kids to ride at picnic area. The whole day was great until it started raining. that is where it all fell apart,  while driving back all picnic supplies got drenched because they were not covered.

So decided to invest in a canopy. Not only to make bin area weather proof but also to have the ability to lock up the the bin. I had heard of so many stories where peoples belongs where just taken. That was not going to be me. this is what my VW Looks like now



So what do you think? I think that it just finishes off my bakkie so well. While I was in search of the perfect canopy I came across another service on offer for bakkies called bakkie lining seems worth while. will research it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment